We are seeking a music obsessed, passionate, meticulously organised and confident Assistant Artist Manager to work alongside signed priority new artists and the stellar management team at Modest!.
This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for tangible career progression and to learn about artist management; you will work closely alongside one of the companies’ senior managers and with a breaking new artist and their stellar major label team. You will be part of a dynamic, forward-thinking and passionate organisation that is committed to the growth and development of their team and the artists.
In this position you will also work alongside Modest!’s Head of Marketing and Digital Team, Live and Production team and International team, operating across all aspects of the artists’ career.
- Working and interacting daily with the Artist Manager and Artist.
- Working across global release campaigns
- Assisting in all areas of creative
- Diary management including scheduling and coordination of promotional and personal activities
- Creating and distributing day sheets to artist and wider team
- Booking transport
- Overseeing touring plans working with live agent and promoter.
- Creating and overseeing budgets
- Working side by side with management in house touring and digital teams
- ATTENTION TO DETAIL!
- Someone who is creatively minded but equally is comfortable with a high level of fast paced administrative work
- A strong communicator both verbal and written
- Knowledge of the creative community and a passion for music and popular culture is crucial
- Very good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- A sense of humour!
- Experience in artist management or working directly with artists and managers
- Full time. Office days are currently Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 5pm, SW London.
- Video editing and photoshop skills are a bonus.
- A requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Send applications to [email protected], with the subject line ‘ASSISTANT ARTIST MANAGER APPLICATION 2022’.