We are seeking a music obsessed, passionate, meticulously organised and confident Assistant Artist Manager to work alongside a senior music manager on her roster of acts.
This is an INCREDIBLE opportunity for tangible career progression and to learn about artist management; you will work closely alongside one of the companies’ senior artist managers, with established UK artists, new talent and their respective teams.
These include their record companies, Digital Teams, Live/Production and International teams, operating across all aspects of the artists’ career.
- Working and interacting daily with the Artist Manager and Artists
- Diary management including scheduling and coordination of promotional and personal activities
- Working across release campaigns and arena tours
- Assisting in all areas of creative – content, merchandise, marketing campaigns and tours
- Booking transport and liaising with artist’s core teams
- Supporting on guest list/ meet and greets on tours
- Working side by side with management’s in-house touring and digital teams
- Coming up with ideas around artists commitments to maximise impact
- Someone who is comfortable with a high level of fast paced administrative work
- Attention to detail
- Good time keeping
- Willingness to learn – someone who wants to be a manager & bring ideas to the table
- Taking initiative and being hard working
- A strong communicator both verbal and written
- A passion for music, TV and popular culture is crucial
- Very good understanding of social media and digital marketing
- Good computer literacy – outlook/ word, excel, dropbox etc
Experience in artist management/ working directly with artists and managers is preferable but not essential
- Full time. Office days are currently Monday, Tuesday and Thursday 10am – 5pm, SW London. To mirror artist manager’s diary depending on artist commitments.
- A requirement to work some evenings and weekends.
- Willingness to travel
- Only those eligible to work in the UK or have a valid UK work permit / visa will be considered for this role.
Send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line ‘ASSISTANT ARTIST MANAGER APPLICATION 2023’.