Renowned Global Artist Management company seeks Artist Digital Manager to work across an exciting, international artist roster and join their Los Angeles office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate music loving individual to deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns for a truly global roster.
The candidate will work closely with the day to day Artist Managers to deliver the very best Music Marketing campaigns on behalf of their artists, and lead on all digital strategy.
- Lead and motivate label marketing and digital teams to drive and deliver innovative and creative digital marketing campaigns
- Work closely with global and developing artists to help develop their online presence and positioning, including providing the artists with best practise advice
- Be able to represent the artists in all label and third party meetings for all things digital
- Provide digital assistance on location (video shoots / promo / tour) as and when needed, and aid with content capture
- Implement strategies to help increase social reach, and be well versed in all social media platforms
- Be able to think creatively and outside the box in terms of digital and marketing ideas
- Have a strong understanding of social stats and analytics in order to implement the strongest digital strategy
- Be able to advise on the best streaming strategies for artists, and have good relationships with the key streaming partners
- Be confident in the commissioning and the creation of all artist online platforms (websites, holding pages etc)
- Clearly direct online asset creation where needed (social assets), and all content for online (including video content)
- Ability to work well as part of a team alongside the day to day managers across marketing campaigns, and have an interest in the wider Management of artists
- Work with third party brands and parties where necessary to cover off digital requirements of artists
- Keep up to date with digital trends, new tech and key artist campaigns through independent research
- 3-4 years of previous digital experience (music experience a plus)
- Passionate music fan
- Passionate about digital and marketing
- Easy going and flexible
- A team player
- Understanding of high-profile clients
Salary Dependent on Experience