mob creative, a marketing and branding agency, is looking for a full-time Social Media & Web3 Manager.
Our client roster has been primarily in music with a focus on dance/electronic (BMG UK, Disney, Sony, MK, Krewella, Maya Jane Coles, Solomun, Carolina Liar to name a few), as well as brands and startups in other industries (Atari, cannabis). Founder’s previous work: marketing department head for #1 US dance label Ultra Records; Livestyle/Beatport artist development division, streaming/festival onboarding and integrations; ran Columbia Records pop label imprint Lefthook.
As Social Media & Web3 Manager, you will be responsible for creating, implementing, and managing the social media and web3 strategies for our global clients, with a focus on innovation and growth of community and revenue. Clients will range from developing artists and singles to established acts and major labels. You will work closely with all stakeholders (clients, platform reps, creatives, and Web3 brands), as well as with the internal Marketing Manager to establish recommendations for clients with a wider service scope. The ideal candidate has experience working in music.
As the services we offer are broad and highly catered to each client, the position requires agility, a self-starter perspective, and a creative mindset. The team will grow quickly over the coming months, so there is room for the candidate to build and lead a future team.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
- Oversee social media and web3 strategy for clients
- Manage client channels, from posting to content creation to copywriting
- Build and manage engaged communities for mob clients
- Create content in-house and manage a network of external creatives
- Work closely with internal Marketing Manager to provide social media recommendations
- Track and analyze social media performance on a weekly and monthly basis, providing reporting and insights
- Recommend and initiate creative Web3 campaigns and partnerships, from NFT drops to partnerships with music focused startups and non music Web3 communities
- Manage relationships with social platform and Web3 brands/platform reps
- Track and report digital, social, and Web3 trends to internal staff and clients
- 4+ years of professional social media management experience for music clients
- Deep understanding of TikTok, Discord, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, YouTube
- Proven track record of follower/engagement growth and building communities
- Experience writing creative copy, adjusting to different voices with ease
- Ability to identify most effective platforms for each client
- Experience with social media analytics and advertising
- Ability to collaborate with creatives, such as graphic designers, photo/video, and editors
- Eye for engaging content and design, plus knowledge of of Adobe Photoshop, Canva, Premiere, and other video editing software
- Working knowledge of web3, NFTs, and blockchain
- Able to operate autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable working in fast paced environments, remotely and with different time zones
- Organized with a scrupulous attention to detail
- Experience in the dance/electronic genre preferred
- Ideally located in the Los Angeles area, but open to other locations for right candidate
- Competitive salary and bi-weekly direct deposit
- Healthcare contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible time off policy