mob creative, a marketing and branding agency, is looking for a full-time Marketing Manager.
Our client roster has been primarily in music with a focus on dance/electronic (BMG UK, Disney, Sony, MK, Krewella, Maya Jane Coles, Solomun, Carolina Liar to name a few), as well as brands and startups in other industries (Atari, cannabis). Founder’s previous work: marketing department head for #1 US dance label Ultra Records; Livestyle/Beatport artist development division, streaming/festival onboarding and integrations; ran Columbia Records pop label imprint Lefthook.
As Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, product managing, and executing innovative marketing plans for our global clients. Clients will range from developing artists and singles to established acts and major labels. You will work closely with all global stakeholders, with streaming platforms and other creative partners. The ideal candidate has a passion for music and is very familiar with the dance/electronic genre.
As the services we offer are broad and highly catered to each client, the position requires agility, a self-starter perspective, and a creative mindset.
The team will grow quickly over the coming months, so there is room for the candidate to build and lead a future team.
For consideration, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ideate and execute client marketing plans (across DSPs, digital, physical, social, touring, brand, influencer, event, partnerships, and more)
- Manage record release campaigns in tandem with the releasing record labels, managers, third party hires (such as PR, radio, DJ servicing), and any additional stakeholders
- Create and implement DSP playlisting strategy, pitching official programmers and third party playlist network
- Maintain relationships with DSP programmers and reps
- Pursue strategic opportunities and activations for our clients with influencers, tech, and brands
- Set and attain streaming, growth, and revenue goals
- Manage marketing campaign budgets
- Run data analysis and monitor campaign performance
- Create weekly client reports and pitches
- Update and organize client marketing assets
- 4+ years experience in music marketing (label or management), digital, or branding
- Strong understanding of music release planning and streaming growth, with a proven track record of success
- Strong industry relationships and knowledge, particularly in the dance/electronic sphere
- Versed in dance/electronic genre and its subgenres
- Knowledge of the impactful US playlists across all DSPs
- Experience with DSP platform analytics
- Highly creative with a keen eye for trends
- Comfortable in fast paced environments, as well as nighttime networking events
- Comfortable working remotely and with different time zones
- Able to operate autonomously and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Organized and detail oriented
- A self starter and strong communicator over phone and email
- Knowledge of social media and web3
- Located in the Los Angeles area
- Competitive salary
- Bi-weekly direct deposit
- Healthcare contribution
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible time off policy