MNRK Music Group (formerly Entertainment One Music) is seeking a detail oriented, social video manager with a minimum of 2 years’ experience to join our team in New York or LA. In this position you will work closely with both operations and marketing teams to ensure accurate, on-time delivery of content to platforms including YouTube, Vevo, Facebook, Apple, and others.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Ensure operational compliance with DSP content requirements, including YouTube SRAV pillars.
- Work with 3rd party services to manage rights/revenue claims on various UGC platforms.
- Handle all aspects of service channel creation, merges and OAC creations.
- Routine maintenance of the digital music video archive, backups and transfers
- Maintain a catalog of digital assets while updating to the latest industry trends and DSP requirements.
- Assist with on-boarding of new 3rd party labels into the video distribution system.
- Work with financial teams on an as-needed basis to ensure video revenue is properly accounted for.
- Troubleshoot issues that arise and prioritize based on urgency.
What Makes You Qualified:
- 2+ years experience in video content deployment and operations for mid-sized or major music or media companies.
- Background in anti-piracy and with the Open Play content management platform preferred.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and effectively manage workload to ensure deadlines are met.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel, FTPs and/or database applications.
- Strong team player.
MNRK Music Group is one of the largest independent music companies in the world, with recording, music publishing and management divisions operating in every major music market. MNRK is committed to discovering and guiding leading music creators and talent, and is home to numerous top tier artists, the iconic Death Row Records and the music publishing catalog of Chuck Berry, plus premier music companies Dualtone Music Group and Last Gang. Its catalog across divisions consists of 54,000 music tracks, including multiple GRAMMY winners and platinum selling hits. To learn more visit www.mnrk.com.