M:M Music are the initials of owner Meg MacDonald with a team that’s been together since 2006 including veteran promoters Rene Magallon (Commercial Radio), Crystal Ann Lea (Non-Commercial Radio & Americana) and Alex Whiley (Office Manager/Commercial promotion).
M:M has been voted by labels and Radio to be the top Triple A Independent Promotion Company of the year 10 years in a row and is the top Radio Promotion company in the format. We promote major artists as well as independent acts to radio and work with virtually all major and independent labels and radio stations across the country
Just some of the acts we are hired to promote: Adele, Imagine Dragons, The Black Keys, Coldplay, Brandi Carlile, Nathaniel Rateliff & the Night Sweats, The Lumineers, Phoenix, Talk, Taylor Swift, Death Cab for Cutie, Paul McCartney, Bonnie Raitt, X Ambassadors, Madison Cunningham, Rex Orange County, Wilco, Mumford & Sons, Beck, The Head and the Heart, Tyler Childers, Maren Morris, Hozier, Of Monsters and Men, Grace Potter, Cage the Elephant and many more.
An exceptional, highly motivated, and detail-oriented Office Manager to run the office day to day with experience in invoicing, bill collecting, Mediabase chart knowledge.
- High School Diploma required; College degree not required but preferred
- Minimum of 1-2 years label experience preferred
- Exceptionally organized and detail-oriented
- Team player with ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to consistently work under pressure in a professional manor; excellent problem solver
- Ability to use analytical thought process to make fast paced decisions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Mailchimp and Quickbooks, Mediabase, Play MPE, Internet research
- A positive outlook and an upbeat attitude under times of stress is a must. We’re busy but we have fun!
- Computer savvy – The ability to learn programs fast
- Outlook savvy – Knowing the ins and outs and fixing glitches
- Mailchimp savvy – Handling the weekly M:M Music blast to all record labels and radio stations
- Internet savvy – Can handle all updates for the M:M Music website
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment, multi-task and be detail-oriented on behalf of an extremely busy staff.
- Track chart numbers, adds, and spins for records we are working
- Booking business travel (flights, hotels, transportation, etc.), proficient in using American Express points and programs for air travel and upgrades
- Dealing with VIPs at Major and Indie labels and Radio Stations
- Heavy Phones
- Bookkeeping and billing
- Excel proficient to help compile radio charts every Monday afternoon
- Confirming record schedules
- Coordinating convention coverage for staff and priority stations
- Tasks such as handling credit card disputes, ordering office supplies, getting quotes and rates for various items, ability to negotiate
- Dealing with labels on invoices, billing and record schedules
- Minimal Personal Tasks for the promotion staff
- Compensation is based on experience*
- Please submit references and a cover letter to be considered*
- Nashville and Los Angeles applicants only*
M:M Music is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons shall have the opportunity to be considered for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, obligation to serve in the armed forces of the United States, citizenship, disabled veteran status, Vietnam era status, or any other characteristics protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.