Mint Digital Services is one of the forerunners in global digital music administration. On behalf of collective management organizations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers Mint administers agreements with digital music services.
Mint provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team. Mint is a joint venture between the US music rights organization SESAC and the Swiss collective management organization SUISA and also supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s online licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
For our Zurich office we are looking for a Head of Operations (COO) (m/f/d)
Your main tasks
- Leading a dedicated and ambitious team of team leaders and specialists in the daily business
- You are responsible for all online processing, invoicing and distribution including:
➢ Responsibility for coordinating and prioritizing processing of music reports and timely invoicing
➢ Responsibility for timely distribution and liaising with customer relations department
➢ Responsibility for all quality assurance in Invoicing and Distribution
- Coordinating and improving all technical and business processes in coordination with the CEO and the CIO ➢ Preparing budget and investment plans for the operations department
- Coordinating between teams in Zurich, Nashville, New York, Munich, and Johannesburg
Your ancillary tasks
- Supporting the CEO in the strategic development of the company
- Leading and advancing local and cross-border projects
- Responsible for cost reduction, process optimization and efficiency improvements within your department
- You have multiple years of experience in the music industry (Publishing, Label or DSP)
- You embody high social and leadership skills and demand and promote your employees
- You show initiative and have a pragmatic and convincing personality with a strong hands-on mentality ➢ You feel comfortable and bring along a deep knowledge of IT- and business processes
- Basic knowledge of copyright law and music licenses are a plus
- You bring along a high level of interpersonal skills and a strong spirit while working under pressure
- High level of multicultural and non-binary empathy
- Experience working in an international environment and further language skills (German, French, Italian, Spanish et. al.) are a plus
As an attractive employer we provide the conditions for a pleasant and motivating working environment. Continuous training and further education as well as good social benefits are a matter of course for us. If this sounds appealing to you remember that a job is a just a start not a destination which is why nobody fills all boxes. We encourage you to apply with a CV, a cover letter and a picture to email@example.com with the subject Head of Operations.