MINT Digital Services AG – Global Music Administration
Are you someone who loves numbers and IT-focused problem-solving? Are you looking to join a dedicated, diverse team where individuality is celebrated? Then we want to hear from you!
MINT is at the forefront of global digital music administration, and we’re growing rapidly. If you thrive in a fast-paced, future-oriented work environment, and value a friendly, open culture, this could be your dream role.
MINT administers agreements with digital music services on behalf of collective management organisations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers.
MINT provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team.
A joint venture between the US music rights organisation SESAC, and the Swiss collective management organisation SUISA, MINT supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s online licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
Reporting into the Team Lead, Distribution, in this role you will be instrumental in ensuring that our royalty distributions are accurate, comprehensive and on time.
Your main tasks
- Monitoring the distribution schedule and ensuring that all deadlines are met
- Preparing analyses and calculations (e.g. for the distribution of lump sums)
- Working closely with IT on every aspect of the distribution
- Writing detailed briefings for IT, monitoring progress, and reviewing technical solutions
- Data analysis and quality assurance for distribution runs
- Liaising with the Customer Relations department to determine customer requirements
- Reviewing contract information, clarifying issues with the Legal department
- Coordinating between departments to ensure timely delivery of distribution data and payments to customers
- Compiling documentation and manuals
- Preparation of reports and statistics
- Assisting with Distribution-related projects
- Deputising for the Distribution Team Lead
- You are highly reliable with a keen eye for detail. Working both accurately and diligently are second nature to you
- You have a financial background and/or experience in distribution or royalty tracking
- You have an analytical mind and enjoy working with numbers and calculations as well as charts and statistics in Excel
- You enjoy administrative tasks and creating documentation
- You are highly organized and enjoy planning, coordinating and monitoring processes
- You show great commitment to quality and meeting deadlines
- You are an excellent team player who learns quickly and is solutions focused
- You are a self-starter with a sense of responsibility and eager to learn
- You enjoy both working independently as well as in a team
- You are excited by the prospect of contributing to the success of an international start-up in the music industry and have an interest in music and digital innovation
- Start date: Immediate or by appointment
- Salary: Competitive D.O.E
- Application: Please send your CV and photo with a covering letter via our application portal.