Mint Digital Services is one of the forerunners in global digital music administration. On behalf of collective management organizations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers Mint administers agreements with digital music services.
Mint provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team. Mint is a joint venture between the US music rights organization SESAC and the Swiss collective management organization SUISA and also supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s online licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
To support our growing portfolio, we are looking in our Zurich office for a Customer Relations Manager (m/f/d).
Your main Tasks
- Manage correspondence and coordinate customer need internally and externally
- Support finance department with forecasting
- Test, maintain and improve business intelligence tools in coordination with IT department
- Handle the internal customer management systems
- Run analysis of invoicing and manage income tracking tasks
- Coordinate onboarding of new customers
- Run daily quality checks in all areas
- Processing of customer requests and inquiries
- Be a liaison between all internal departments in customer relations matters
- Support sales processes and the Head of Customer Relations
- Passion for music industry and heavily proactive mindset
- Impeccable work ethic
- You feel comfortable bringing multiple actors on to the same page
- Middle/advanced level of knowledge in IT processes
- Microsoft Office advanced user (Outlook, Excel, Power Point)
- Good knowledge of royalties and industry revenue set up with experience in music income tracking
- High level of interpersonal skills and strong spirit working under pressure
- High level of multicultural and non-binary empathy
- Experience working in the music industry (music publishing, record label or licensing at a DSP)
- Basic legal knowledge in copyright law and outstanding presentation skills are a plus
- Basic/Middle SQL user and used to work in a high-level tech environment
- Knowledge of WID, CWR and other repertoire ingestion methods
- Good knowledge of UGC DSPs (Youtube, Facebook, etc)
- Experience working in an international environment and further language skills (German, French, Italian, Spanish et. al.) are a plus
As an attractive employer we provide the conditions for a pleasant and motivating working environment. Continuous training and further education as well as good social benefits are a matter of course for us. If this is a appealing to you, we encourage you to apply with a CV, a cover letter and a picture to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject Customer Relations Manager.