Mint Digital Services is one of the forerunners in global digital music administration. On behalf of collective management organizations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers Mint administers agreements with digital music services. Mint provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team. Mint is a joint venture between the US music rights organization SESAC and the Swiss collective management organization SUISA and also supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
To support our growing portfolio, we are looking in our Zurich office for a controller.
Your main tasks
- Financial reporting and multi-year planning
- Market analyses, research, profitability calculations and periodic forecasts
- Further development of financial controlling and establishment of MIS reporting
- Liquidity and asset management
- Assistance with monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with Swiss GAAP FER
- Assistance with the budget and budget control
- Further development of the ICS
Your secondary tasks
- Support of line, project and process managers in results and future-oriented and business management questions – Assistance in creating management presentations
- Contact person for financial and tax-related issues
- Administrative activities in the areas of accounting
- You have a higher education in business administration with focus on controlling or an equivalent qualification
- You have several years of experience in controlling in the music
- You are business fluent in written and spoken English
- Further language skills especially in German are an advantage
- Good knowledge of Abacus is a plus
- As an all-rounder, you are proactive, work independently, are structured and solution-oriented
- You have a hands-on mentality
- You think and act in an entrepreneurial manner and are used to work accurately and conscientiously
As an attractive employer, we create the conditions for a pleasant and motivating working atmosphere. Continuous training and further education as well as good social benefits are a given for us. Does this appeal to you? If yes, we look forward to receiving your application documents with a photo via our application portal.