MINT Digital Services AG – Global Music Administration
Mint Digital Services is one of the forerunners in global digital music administration. On behalf of collective management organizations, independent management entities, songwriters, composers and publishers Mint administers agreements with digital music services.
Mint provides its clients with state of the art technological, financial, and analytical services and manages repertoire and catalogues through its advanced technologies and highly experienced team. Mint is a joint venture between the US music rights organization SESAC and the Swiss collective management organization SUISA and also supports SESAC’s and SUISA’s online licensing entities, SESAC Digital and SUISA Digital, in all back-office functions.
To support our growing portfolio we are looking for a dynamic and reliable person to join our Zurich team, either immediately or by appointment, to fill the role of: Teamleader Customer Relation 100% (m/f/d)
Your main tasks
- Point of contact for all customer requests in inquiries;
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with key personnel within customer companies;
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the services provided;
- Attending meetings with customers and potential customers;
- Monitoring Mints performance against service level agreements and KPI’s of clients and liaising with operation on those indicators;
- Coordinating with Copyright Group on documentation of clients;
- Establishing detailed expertise of clients repertoire;
- Liaising with all internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively; • Liaising between Mint, its parent companies and their subsidiaries in order to insure a frictionless customer experience;
- Assisting copyright group in dispute resolution process, resolving conflict on documentation and claiming level.
- Good coordination and prioritisation skills;
- High work capacity, commitment to urgency and quality;
- Honesty and resilience in a fast paced and challenging work environment;
- Ability to work autonomously and proactively;
- Familiarity with the music business and its processes.
We look forward to receiving your application documents with a photo via our application portal: https://job.mintservices.com/Teamleaengr-Customer-Relation-eng-j180.html