Leading independent publisher, Minds on Fire, is looking for an aspiring professional with outstanding administration skills to join our team based out of our new office in Kings Cross, London.
Minds On Fire work with the best in electronic music with a roster that includes Objekt, Sasha, Red Axes, Scuba, Alan Fitzpatrick, ANNA, Hammer, Anja Schneider and Theo Kottis.
The role will involve managing the extensive works database, song registration, liaising with collection societies and sub publishers, uploading music to sound recognition sites, submitting set lists, clearing samples and liaising with artists and managers.
The ideal candidate will have had some music publishing experience in a relevant role (music publisher, collection society or management company) either as an employee or as an intern.
A broad knowledge and appreciation of electronic, dance and pop music preferable.
- Good basic knowledge of music publishing
- Unrivalled attention to detail, with strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively on multiple projects simultaneously
- Must be able to communicate effectively and tactfully with partners on all levels
- A genuine team player who works well with others in order to get the job done
- Some experience in a relevant role (music publisher / collection society / management company) preferred
- Proven record of implementing office systems
Minds On Fire is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Those who wish to be considered should submit a CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on the 17th February 2020. Salary will be commensurate with experience.