Born in 2014, Mind of a Genius Records (MOAG) is home to multiple GRAMMY nominated and world touring artists including Zhu, Gallant, THEY, and others.
MOAG prides itself on finding the world’s most dynamic talent, then focusing first and foremost on artist development and well-being. Close to six years in, we’re ready to take our marketing practice to the next level. We’re looking for a music industry pro with deep experience in artist marketing campaign strategy and execution.
The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills, robust artist relations and label expertise, a deep network across DSPs, and appetite for building from the ground up.
- Strategize, ideate, and execute multi-channel MOAG artist release campaigns
- Oversee creative development across multiple channels – paid, owned, influencer, and artist-managed marketing channels
- Develop robust social media content campaigns for artist releases as well as MOAG social media accounts
- Engage directly with Spotify, Apple Music, YouTube, and other DSPs to coordinate and execute digital marketing campaigns on behalf of the full roster of artists
- Source, manage, and oversee execution of PR campaigns in-house as well as manage external consultants and publicists
- Liaise directly with artist managers, agents, and other team members in order to execute against one-off marketing campaigns in between pre-determined release schedules
- Source and close brand partnership opportunities on behalf of MOAG roster of artists
- 5+ years in the music industry, extensive label and/or artist management experience required
- Bachelor’s degree required. Disciplines in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations and Music Business a bonus, but not required.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Strong acumen for relationship management and development, with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to take initiative in a fast-paced, constantly evolving working environment
- Advanced quantitative and organizational skills – ability to produce campaign recap reports with both qualitative and metrics-driven results to demonstrate success
- Excellent project management skills
- A true love and passion for music and the music industry
Mind of a Genius was born on the fundamental principle that individuality is what makes the world a better place. We are a workplace committed to equal employment opportunity for all.