MILES: International Marketing Manager/Artist Manager
Location: London, UK (Remote)
About the role
We are looking to fill an International Marketing Manager / Artist Manager position. You will be working closely with the founder on the two activities of the company: artist management and global marketing services.
We are looking for a unicorn/Swiss army knife/multi-tasking individual wiling to embrace the modern music business.
The ideal candidate will need:
- Strong values: we believe in diversity, respect and trust. You are welcome to apply to this job regardless of your race, gender, neurodiversity, sexual orientation, religion, disability, or parental responsibility.
- High work ethic
- Constant desire to learn and improve
- Global mindset and openness to many different cultures
- Adaptability: the job covers many different topics.
- Initiative: we are a small structure and you will partly design your job
- Relationship building with many stakeholders
- Creativity and ability to create content for all platforms
- Remoteness ability: we have no offices, we work from home
What you’ll do (among others things)
- You will be a manager of some acts on the roster and a global marketing manager
- You will conceive and implement innovative release, marketing timelines & strategy plans
- Oversee the delivery and the rollout of all assets for designated artist campaigns
- Create engaging B2B and B2C promotional content (presentation documents, small video edits, …)
- Manage marketing campaign budgets
- Manage international and local promotional teams
- Advise on digital marketing, advertising and social media strategies to maximise results, engagement and growth
- Monitor & analyse performance of releases using analytics and third-party tools
- Communicate and look to implement marketing best practices, new developments and strategies to artists
- Book live events for management roster
- Maintain relationships and seek out marketing partnerships with key commercial partners including Spotify, Apple, YouTube, TikTok etc
- Build relationship with major global artist management companies
- Update Miles’ website and social media sites.
Who you are
You ideally have 2 to 3 years’ experience in a management company, a label or an international department.
Passionate about music and artists.
Salary based on experience.
MILES is a boutique management and music marketing agency based in London (https://miles-theagency.com).
Created in 2010 by Matthieu Lauriot Prévost, the company is specialised in two types of activities: Management: we have a small roster of artist based in England, France and Germany. We offer full management services
International marketing services: we have a list of clients, signed to major labels or releasing their music independently, to whom we offer a la carte global marketing services Acts include emerging and developing artists and global stars.
This job is an amazing opportunity to build the next step of your career in an independent, fun and yet highly driven environment.
You must have the right to work in the UK, otherwise, the application will not be considered. Sorry.
Please send CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org