Project and Marketing Assistant
Assisting in the development and implementation of artist development and releases in support of the existing Method Records & Management infrastructure. This includes working across Marketing, Digital Marketing, Streaming, fanbase development and the wide ranging functions that goes into developing artists from their very first release through to successful album releases and beyond.
You will have highly professional communication skills in order to liaise directly with artists, their management teams and the wider supporting teams including record labels, publishers, promotional teams, lawyers, live agents and third party partners among others. You will be detailed and diligent in all aspects of the role to ensure the high standard expected of Method by our artists and partners.
A passion for music is essential; Method is an exciting and dynamic musical environment where we foster a culture of contribution surrounding music and innovation within the music industry. While the role and responsibilities are outlined below there are no limitations as to what you can bring to the position.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and manage pre-release assets including audio, artwork, video, label copy and metadata for initiation and delivery to the label’s partners and distributors for release.
- Distribution of assets (audio, artwork and more) and communications (promotional updates and more) to internal and external artist teams.
- Timeline management; manage effective timelines to ensure artists and releases adhere to deadlines where necessary.
- Administrative duties include managing and maintaining a number files and their data such as ISRCs, UPCs and label copy.
- Assist in collating and producing campaign updates based on performance reports from PR, Radio, Streaming and other related promo areas.
- Assist in producing proposals and assets in support of establishing marketing ideas for artists taking in artist overview, artist positioning and brand alignment, demographic data and more.
- Contribute to marketing ideas in which to develop exciting areas for fan development and retention.
- Coordinating artist promotional schedules where necessary.
- Work with artist management teams to coordinate travel and accommodation for artists for writing and promotional trips.
- You will be competent in using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Google Docs and Notion among others.
- Ability to navigate a number of music data platforms and dashboards such as Spotify For Artists, Apple of Artists and ChartMetric among others. Familiarity with design programs such Photoshop desirable but not essential.
- Ability to articulate and write about artists and their music for pitches and proposals is desirable.