The lead creative responsible for creating assets, interfaces, promotional materials and more in multiple formats across many channels and uses.
You’ll be the primary creative responsible for the entire visual design process, and the look-and-feel of all products, assets, advertisements and media produced by Merchbar.
You’ll work both independently and alongside some of the world’s most beloved artists to create work that reaches a large and diverse group of stakeholders from around the world.
You’ll concept, prototype, create and ship assets from icons to videos that will be used in all channels from print to mobile screens.
This role reports to the CEO of Merchbar.
Experience & Skills Required:
- An action-bias and the ability to take initiative
- A love of music and a working knowledge of current music-related design trends
- Mastery of multiple creative tools, and ability to produce ready-to-use visual and video assets
- Some familiarity with data analysis in Excel or Google Sheets
- General copywriting skills are a major plus
You have professional experience with or a working understanding of
- Quantitative analysis & basic statistics
- Growth marketing
- Video & motion graphics production
San Francisco and Los Angeles preferred