Manage, oversee and execute the daily business operation of an A-List artist’s career
- Manage and execute artist’s long term and day to day schedule
- Identify and pursue all opportunities to help artist(s) increase their fan base and generate new income.
- Manage budgets, timelines, and deliverables for short and long-term projects across all sectors of artist(s) career including, but not limited to, music, touring, brand partnerships, digital, and marketing activations.
- Collaborate with artist(s) ensuring all opportunities are explored and executed per artist(s) creative vision.
- Advance shows and put together travel itineraries – liaise with travel agents and booking agents
- Efficient daily communication and information flow with artist and teams ensuring confidentiality and discretion at all times.
- Act as key point of contact for all third parties, filtering information as needed to the artist manager and acting as a central point for third parties to communicate/exchange information: record labels/publishers/agents/lawyers/business managers etc.
- Assist with planning and implantation of all aspects of the artist’s career, including global release schedules, promo, social media plans, press, marketing and touring.
- 4+ years of experience in talent coordination, artist management, event planning, touring and production.
- Excellent time management and multitasking skills.
- Familiarity with social media usage, Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, SoundCloud, etc.
- Must have Day to Day experience
- Agile, disciplined approach to managing processes.
- Self-motivated and solution-oriented with an ability to prioritize workload, independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to keep track of many ongoing projects with strong attention to detail and excellent follow through
- Ability to pivot quickly and think practically
- Must be able to travel, have a valid passport and touring experience with an A-list artist