Matador are looking for a Junior Product Manager, based at their offices in Wandsworth, London.
You will be responsible for supporting the development and execution of innovative and creative UK and International marketing and promotion campaigns that fulfil artist’s visions for projects.
Working closely with international colleagues within the label and wider Beggars Group staff within the UK, the JPM will develop a strong understanding of the global music market and become comfortable executing plans that take advantage of the physical and digital marketplaces while paying attention to new areas of development and how these can inform marketing practices.
Product Managers execute and drive artist campaigns and must take a global overview of their implementation.
- Working with SPM, alongside NYC label team, to formalise international campaign planning
- Working with the Senior PM to coordinate delivery of assets to UK and international teams
- Helping to schedule and execute UK and international press requests
- Assist with coordinating UK and International promotional visits with scheduling, travel and accommodation
- Maintaining up to date project reports for each campaign
- Produce regular updates for label and international teams
- Overseeing tour stock requests
- Attending regular department, label and territory meetings
- Coordinating social media posts
- General label and project admin support
- Occasional national and international travel
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter, highlighting why you want to work at Matador and why you feel your experience is relevant, to [email protected]. Applications that do not include a covering letter will not be considered.
Closing date is Monday 22 August.