We are MassiveMusic, the agency of record for some of the most famous brands in the world. As a trusted partner, we deliver everything a brand needs in the field of music, voice, and sound. Impactful strategies, sonic brand identities, and best-in-class compositions – we create this and much more thanks to our fervent passion for music combined with craftsmanship and scientific research. The ultimate goal? To make the world sound better while helping brands and agencies be more effective through the emotional power of sound. Our nifty creators and strategic thinkers can be found in offices and studios around the world. www.massivemusic.com
Our Amsterdam team is on the lookout for a Partnerships Support Specialist. The new business Partnerships Support Specialist role would include, but not be limited to the following: responsible for providing administrative and research support to the global sales teams and potential customers during the sales process. This support role consists of online research and analyzing potential customers/brands, so that the new business sales teams have all the necessary insights to reach out to these clients and successfully engage.
You’re a supernova of energy and passion. You have enthusiasm for music and enjoy collaboration with like-minded and self-motivated people. They enjoy working with you because you bring fresh ideas to the table and always have a proactive solution to any challenge.
Main Job Duties
- Performing data entry tasks for sales figures, metrics, and other relevant information and maintaining an organized and accessible filing system (SalesForce, Hubspot, Netsuite).
- Setting up email campaigns to reach out to potential clients via Hubspot
- Supporting the sales team with brand insights of potential clients such as brand strategy & sonic identity highlights and creating interesting subjects/hooks to reach-out and attract attention and interest.
- Finding the right contact persons/ decision makers at the potential customers (including full name, job title, email address, LinkedIn profile)
- Responsible for the use, analysis, pro-active distribution and follow up of leads to the new business team coming from services like Winmo, Pearlfinders & Lead forensics.
- Handling administrative duties for the company and its sales and management teams. Keeping customer hitlists up to date, chasing sales team members for updates and report results.
- Identify and create lists of potential clients while maintaining databases of sales.
- Building & customizing sales decks for specific customers in Keynote
- Work with account managers to create and implement targeted sales strategies
- Keep up with new product sales launches and make sure the sales team is up to date
Desired Skills & Experience
- Your work attitude is entrepreneurial, efficient, and effective.
- Highly organized, structured, and multi-tasking skills
- You have built up experience in Sales support
- You breathe music & data.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Team player
- You are social and helpful not only to your colleagues but to everyone who comes our way.
- You challenge yourself and the team to keep raising the bar just that little bit higher.
- You are proactive and take the lead in the projects for which you are responsible.
- Bachelor’s degree or experience in Commercial Economics, Data Analysis or similar
- Advanced Keynote & Excel-knowledge
- Strong commercial, analytical & research skills
- Your work attitude is above and beyond
- You are social and helpful not only to your colleagues but to everyone who comes our way
- You challenge yourself and the team to set the bar a little higher each time
- You like to be present at our Massive events and other industry related events & get-togethers
Full time. What do you get in return? Inspiration, knowledge, career development, on top of our financial package. You’ll also be working with an international bunch of remarkable musically-infused individuals.
On this note, please know that MassiveMusic is an equal opportunities employer. Applicants will not be excluded on the grounds of sex, gender reassignment, pregnancy, maternity, race, marital status, diversity of thought, disability, age, religion, belief, or sexual orientation. And if you need any specific adjustments to be made throughout our recruitment process, please feel free to let us know.
If after reading this you know this is the perfect role for you, please apply via THIS LINK and make sure you include your resume and a brief summary of the professional achievement you are most proud of to date.
Look forward to hearing from you!