Digital Marketing Manager
(Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience in this field, if you do not meet this criteria need not apply)
- Assist in creating effective online marketing campaigns for MLG artists, as well as creation of assets to support those campaigns.
- Create social media timelines, and schedule postings on MLG and artist properties (where needed).
- Set up and monitor social media advertising campaigns, and assist in the creation of the materials needed to support those ads.
- Submit MLG releases for appropriate digital sales programs.
- Update artist info on MLG web site and all MLG platforms, as well as Wikipedia.
- Pitch and secure play-listing with all DSP’s on non-official, third party, and all account playlists.
- In collaboration with the Director of Marketing & Digital, create and coordinate effective marketing strategies and drive DSP conversations.
- Analyze data & research trends, leading to identifying opportunities.
- Build label and artist playlist brands.
- Create and send email blasts as needed.
- Monitor and update the company on current trends in social media and digital marketing.
- Complete various reports for MLG and ADA (Bi-Weekly digital marketing report, ADA / distribution priority grids, etc).
- Support Digital Staff in US and Holland.
- College Educated.
- Must have at least 3-5 years experience in the Music Industry, in area of digital marketing.
- Knowledgeable about social media outlets and digital service providers and digital best practices.
- Must have strong analytics experience and skills.
- Must have relationships with the various DSP’s and playlist programmers.
- Familiar with MailChimp, Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager.
- Basic Photoshop skills a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be a good team player and work well with others in a collaborative setting.
- Must live in or near the NYC metro area, as this is a NYC/US position.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Send resumes to: [email protected]