Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies.
Believe’s mission is to develop local artists and labels in the digital ecosystem by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development.
Its 1,720 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support local artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency.
To support our fast-growing presence on all continents, we are constantly looking for new Believers to join us and make a stronger and more positive impact on the music industry! Believe is listed on compartment A of the regulated market of Euronext Paris
Ready to #setthetone with Believe?
Managing a wide range of artists across our growing frontline Pop roster, this role is tasked with creating, delivering and coordinating marketing and promotional campaigns for domestic and international releases.
Working autonomously and as part of the Artist Services team, the Marketing Manager is in charge of co-ordinating releases and driving campaigns through to completion.
- Strategic campaign planning and product creation
- Liaising directly with artists and artist managements to deliver creative and successful campaigns
- Working closely with the A&R team to coordinate product delivery and campaign timelines
- Asset creation (artwork, photos, videos, etc.)
- Sourcing and managing press, online, radio and TV teams for each project
- Working with the Digital Marketing team to deliver creative, innovative and efficient digital advertising and social media campaigns
- Working with internal teams to develop streaming strategy and innovative activations across DSPs
- Working with the International Marketing team to roll out campaigns in international markets
- Working with external creative and media buying agencies
- Driving digital strategy alongside the digital team
- Managing budgets
- Delivering sales and marketing reports to all teams
- Passion for Pop/ Dance music
- Minimum of 3 years appropriate experience
- Ability to confidently plan, manage and deliver campaigns to a high standard
- Experience of liaising with artists, managers and other third party stakeholders
- Motivated to work with a fast moving and rapidly developing roster
- Capable of juggling various projects at the same time
- Good understanding of data analysis and consumer insights
- Creative mindset and hunger for digital activations
- Knowledgeable about market trends, music industry developments and digital innovations
- Highly motivated and organised with excellent time management skills
- A team player with creative ideas and a positive attitude
- Open to using innovative marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
SET THE TONE WITH US
We have two hearts at Believe – our People and our Artists.
We believe in THE POWER OF OUR PEOPLE, who grow every day to develop their potential… We aim to provide our Believers with the best environment to thrive.
ROCK THE JOB
- Two remote working days a week
- Private Health Care
- Pension plan with matched contribution up to 10%
- 25 days annual leave, with 1 day for your birthday
- Life assurance and long-term disability cover
- Access to Eutelmed, a digital mental health and well-being platform that allows you to speak with an experienced psychologist
- Tailor-made training and coaching program
- 40% discount on gym membership and free yoga classes
SING IN HARMONY
Ambassador program: an employee volunteering initiative dedicated to all Believers interested in having a positive impact on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion (DEI), wellbeing and the planet.