We currently have an opportunity for a creative, dedicated and driven Project Manager to join our growing team based at Tileyard / Kings Cross in London.
Working across one of the most exciting independent new generation rosters, including acts such as Courtney Barnett, Pond, Jamie Isaac and Max Jury, as Project Manager you will be responsible for creating innovative, integrated campaigns from start to finish.
Marathon Artists is home to some of the most exciting new music in the world.
We are focused on discovering, developing and breaking amazing artists on a global scale. Our mission is to create careers whilst never removing art from its culture. Our passion is to partner with artists in realising their vision, making music heard by as many as possible, for as long as can be. We’re in it for the long run.
Our ideal candidate will be a super organised Project Manager with proven experience of, and a passion for, creating innovative, culturally relevant, marketing campaigns for developing acts.
Duties will include
- Working closely with the A&R team to contextualise Artists’ work to create the most impactful and creative marketing campaigns.
- Working closely with artists and their management on marketing objectives.
- Executing marketing plans worldwide.
- Commissioning content and marketing assets (including video, artwork, photos, audio, remixes).
As Project Manager you will work closely with Marathon Artists team to initiate and coordinate
- Strategy, team objectives and timelines.
- All digital and physical products including deadline management, audio, artwork, metadata, video, retail planning.
- Live and Release plans with managers, agents and team
- Artist activities across platforms.
- Media planning.
- Budget control, reporting and accounting.
If you have the relevant experience, a passion for developing artists with integrity, and want to be part of our team at Marathon, please send your CV to email@example.com with the subject heading “Project Manager – Marathon” before Monday, October 8 2018.