Manners McDade is looking for an experienced Copyright & Royalties Manager for a full time, permanent position.
Flexible working is considered, salary is according to experience and the role will be based at our office in Farringdon, London.
Manners McDade is an independent specialist publisher with a catalogue of instrumental and electronic music including the works of artists such as Nils Frahm, Max Cooper & Poppy Ackroyd and TV composers Ben Foster (Happy Valley) Miguel d’Oliveira (First Dates) & Jon Opstad (Thirteen).
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will manage all aspects of copyright and royalties including liaison with writers and composers and regular communication with our network of international sub-publishers and our account manager at PRS.
- Two years’ copyright and royalties experience
- Working knowledge of Music Maestro/Vistex
- Ability to work within a small team
- Ability to be flexible and collaborative
- Ability to read music
- Spoken French and/or German
- Knowledge of film and TV music including cue sheets and clock numbers
Apply with CV and covering letter to Catherine Manners, Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 21st September and interviews will be held on Friday 28th September.