INgrooves Music Group is seeking a Paris–based company representative for France.
The successful candidate will support the activities of the company globally under the supervision of the London based SVP & Managing Director, International.
The role will cover both supporting activities surrounding master rights owners as well as retail accounts. It will also have a business development aspect to the role.
Start Date: August 2015
- Support French activities for releases managed from all other territories. This will require interaction with retail accounts under the supervision of the London based Director, Sales Strategy
- French based point person for INresidence artist projects and other marketing priorities for INgrooves
- Manage or support the relationships of certain key retail accounts in
- Utilize knowledge and contacts, with PR, Radio Pluggers, TV Promotion and Online promotions agencies to help projects run on time and within budget
- Support the business development activities of the international team by providing local knowledge, as well as initiating conversations and working with the Director, Business Development to close new content deals
Skills and Experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the music business
- Deep understanding and appreciation for all genres of music
- Knowledge of physical and digital campaigns
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a project deadline environment
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills – oral and written
- Proven business development track record a plus
- Excellent skills in PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Why work with us?
- We are passionate about the health and wellbeing of our team members, and are committed to career development. Isolation Network, Inc. offers competitive compensation and benefits including medical and dental insurance.
- Other perks of working with us are generous paid leave allowances, training & development programs, and the opportunity to work in a casual, energetic, creative and fun working environment!
About INGROOVES MUSIC GROUP & Isolation Network, Inc.
Isolation Network, Inc. (“IN”) is the parent company of INgrooves Music Group and INscribe Digital. IN’s technology powers media distribution for INgrooves Music Group, INscribe Digital, as well as a number of corporate enterprise media clients. The scalable and extensible software platform enables content owners to comprehensively manage media and monitor asset processing, delivery and performance on a daily basis.
INgrooves Music Group is comprised of INgrooves Distribution Services, INresidence Artist Services, and INgrooves Music Publishing. INgrooves provides clients with global distribution, customized marketing, promotion, sync licensing, music publishing and administrative support to help maximize the earnings potential of specific music and video releases in today’s dynamic music marketplace.
Utilizing the Client Console, INgrooves clients have total visibility on the status of their releases – how, when and where they are distributed, and access to review and export monthly sales reports for retailers. INgrooves’ platform optimizes the consumer reach for content partners.