Handle is looking for a confident and successful International Marketing Manager to deliver innovative marketing campaigns for a broad range of superstar and emerging acts at a major record label in London.
Adept at juggling multiple projects with a global outlook and sound knowledge of international territories you will have experience and proven success managing integrated artist marketing campaigns with a particular confidence around digital engagement.
Responsibilities to Include:
- Within the successful marketing team, to shape the international marketing roll out and release strategy originating from domestic campaigns to include: launch timing, marketing and promotional plans, digital campaigns, touring, promotion and diary planning
- To identify and develop new international opportunities and potential for artists
- Arranging international artist promotion and accompanying artists
- To formulate and execute a digital plan covering all aspects of the digital world including retail and online tools.
- Working closely with artist management, live agents and other third parties.
- Team management, forecasting, budgeting, reporting and administrative responsibilities
You must have first class communication skills and the ability to build and manage relationships with artists and the wider music industry.
You will be persuasive with a confident negotiating style and have previous experience in a similar role.