A major LA-based label is currently seeking an International Marketing Manager.
This position is ideal for a manager with experience in the international arena. Candidates must be comfortable and capable of working and building relationships with senior management, both inside and outside of the label, as well as their affiliates, artists and their management. The candidate must be able to work multiple projects simultaneously, responsible for all marketing and promotions outside the United States.
In this dynamic, fast-moving role, you will need to apply strong self-organization and time management skills while demonstrating pro-active initiation and follow through on a broad range of actions. The ideal candidate possesses a firm working knowledge of international marketing, promotions, and commerce.
- Implementation of global marketing and promotional strategies for the launch of artist projects
- Advising artist management in their strategic planning with international perspective, timelines, and global schedules
- Initiating, monitoring and overseeing the implementation of international affiliates’ marketing plans
- Domestic and International Travel required on a regular basis
- Support international affiliates in obtaining the necessary tools to successfully develop artist brands
- Constant communication between artist management, and international affiliates to regularly update them on development on their projects
- Guide artist and management through marketing plans and promotional schedules
- Ability to assess campaigns and strategically change their course by having an understanding of the process
- Degree qualified or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 to 5 years with Music or Entertainment Company with at least 1 year of experience in International Marketing
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Keynote
- Strong communication skills with the ability to write and present marketing plans to executives and management
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and effectively follow through under pressure and/or tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential information and interact with high-level executives