Mahogany is a multifaceted music company with a decade-long reputation for exceptional curation, content and events.
Mahogany’s platforms and our award winning partnership campaigns deliver audience and impact through content, curation and events delivering quality and value for talent, brands, record labels and music fans.
We are looking for a highly organised and experienced Project Manager to join our Partnerships division, working across new and existing brand and music clients.
Through your career in Project Management so far you will have built a solid demonstrable understanding of:
- Video Production – you understand the technical elements as well as the creative process behind video production. You will be able to speak to Producers and Directors through the course of project initiation and reporting, and foresee any potential risks that could threaten or change project delivery within agreed tolerances.
- Event Management – you have worked on teams delivering events large & small. You have first hand experience of delivering event activations and can apply this knowledge and experience to navigate projects through the activation phase, foreseeing potential issues that could alter or jeopardise project deliverables, budget and/or timeline.
- You excel working cross-functionally to bring ideas and plans together; being able to reconcile different creative points of view as well as ensuring that each partner is invested.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; including the ability to become fluent in technical concepts and explain to non-technical stakeholders and vice-versa.
- You have a deep connection to the arts, tech, & media landscape, and experience working closely with both creative and engineering teams.
- You will work well under pressure.
- You’ll have experience working on complex, international, large-scale, time-critical projects.
- You’ll have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to get results.
- You are able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
- You are well versed in pop culture, music and are passionate about entertainment.
- You are results-oriented, upbeat and focused with a strong passion to learn and succeed.
- Are you flexible and versatile in nature? Able to take on challenges while maintaining a sense of humour?
- You possess a “get it done” attitude
- PRINCE-2 Qualified
- Do you have experience with Excel, Numbers, Keynote and FileMaker databases?
If this sounds like you, please send your CV/Portfolio and covering letter to [email protected]
DIVERSITY at MAHOGANY
MAHOGANY is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, long-term unemployment or any other characteristic protected by law.
We look forward to hearing from you.