Mahogany is a fast growing, multi channel, music media company based in London.
Famed for their work with artists, labels, media and brands – they are celebrated for their discovery, distribution and promotion of the best new talent in the market.
The Project and Office Co-Ordinator role is a brand new position within the business and they are looking for someone with strong office support experience who will enjoy the pace and range of duties within the music industry.
This is an incredibly varied role focusing on supporting two board Directors, supporting projects and events and basic HR administration.
- Email management – for two Directors
- Diary management – for two Directors
- Creating agendas for internal and external meetings
- Minute taking for internal and external meetings and summarising and sharing action points to the relevant team/individual
- Management of ‘client work report’- tracking/chasing progress across multiple projects
- Client liaison on behalf of your Directors – via telephone and email
- Creating PowerPoint presentations for sales pitches and client meetings
- Identifying business opportunities/leads on a weekly basis
- Assisting in booking locations for events/music videos
- Basic HR administration across the business – updating and collating holiday and sickness and sending out correspondence
- Adhoc duties – to assist on client projects as needed
What we are looking for
We are an extremely hardworking, passionate and personable team who love our brand and working within the music industry.
We are looking for someone with similar attributes, who is also incredibly passionate about office support, office operations and administration.
In return we offer lots of training and support, the freedom/flexibility to manage your own workload and lots of opportunity to learn and grow within the business.
- Experience gained within a busy office administration role
- Process driven and logical – ability to assist in creating new office processes
- Highly organised and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Intermediate Microsoft office skills across Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Self motivated and keen to learn and develop
- Passionate about the music industry.
- Personable and a team player!
We offer a flexible working culture, where our employees are encouraged and supported in managing their own day, taking responsibility for their own functions whilst also having fun!
Other benefits include:
- A salary of up to 25k per annum
- 25 days holiday per year
- Tickets to gigs
- A Spotify subscription