Label & Marketing Manager, Mahogany
Mahogany has forged its own unique path in the music and media industry since it started in 2009. We have established our own original formats which have gained over 1 billion video views and half a billion DSP streams to date – and we continue to work with some of the most exciting artists in the world including Ed Sheeran, Billie Eilish, Tom Odell, Bastille, George Ezra, Celeste, Jacob Collier, Loyle Carner and hundreds more.
In 2024 and beyond we are focused on growing exponentially in a handful of key sectors – bolstering our existing operations whilst launching new projects and we are looking for highly driven and ambitious people who share our unparalleled passion for music and personal development. We maintain a start-up mindset and our teams thrive in an environment where personal growth and opportunity is limited only by imagination.
- Working with Mahogany’s leadership team to launch brand new innovative products in Q1 2024.
- Managing and strategising our original format releases, including Mahogany Sessions – with partners ranging from unsigned artists, leading independent labels all the way through to AAA talent. Creating bespoke release strategies and approaches for each format based on audience and growth targets.
- Implementing a new marketing strategy for Mahogany’s in-house UGC playlists across all primary DSP platforms.
- Working directly with the Mahogany Records artist roster – conceptualising and implementing single, EP and LP campaigns with International partners – and directly liaising with artist management on day-to-day comms.
- Liaising with internal departments (Production, Community, A&R) to streamline the end-to-end processes to deliver music products and assets to platforms, partners and talent.
- Managing the budget alongside the Finance Department – including royalty systems, marketing budget and third party partners and services.
- Management of third party relations including Distribution partner, DSPs (international), Sync & Licensing and Label partners.
- 5 years minimum experience in the music industry in similar or adjacent roles
- Proven record of managing successful digital music campaigns
- Experience managing a team of both permanent and freelance roles
- Salary: £45-50k
- Role: Permanent
- Based in Shoreditch
- Start Date: ASAP
- Flexible working options available
- + Benefits