Mahogany is a fast-growing boutique music company based in Hoxton, London.
The company is looking for a talented and hungry team member to fulfil an important and busy role within our organisation.
The successful candidate will provide a range of office, project and operational duties.
We are looking for someone who is passionate about their career, hard working and ambitious, and someone who is looking for an opportunity to prove themselves and who will go above and beyond, taking pride in their work.
- Artist Liaison – supporting the A&R department in liaising with talent.
- Digital Support – assisting the digital team in preparing assets for digital platforms.
- Social Media – research and content gathering tasks to support the social media team.
- Production – administrative support for the in-house production team including location sourcing, call-sheet assembly and basic logistics.
- Office Management – first port of call for all visitors and ensuring office amenities are kept stocked accordingly.
- Strong attention to detail
- Process driven
- Meticulously organised
- Strong communication skills – both written and verbal
- Intermediate skills across all Microsoft Office packages and willingness to learn all other necessary day-to-day software.