Mack Avenue is hiring a Production Coordinator based in its Los Angeles office. We are an independent and dynamic record label with a passionate commitment to the music that we record and market. Become part of our highly functioning Production team, creating vital and bold materials and packaging in support of our award-winning artists and catalog.
As our creative endeavors and passionate commitment lead us into a variety of genres, our primary mission of recording and presenting music that inspires remains intact.
Production Coordinator: This entry-level administrative position based in Los Angeles supports our Creative Services + Production department.
- Provide administrative support for the Director and Vice President of the department
- Input and manage all vendor information, invoices, purchase orders and payments into accounting system and tracking sheets
- Create web banners, social media posts, posters and other promotional items
- Metadata entry and digital asset uploads to DSPs, internal shared drive, public media site and other platforms
- Submit and track product orders, coordinate mailings and review product inventory levels
- Facilitate logistics for photoshoots, video shoots and meetings
- Compile, proofread and route copy for bios, packaging and other related items
- College degree preferred
- Basic Photoshop and InDesign experience essential
- Must be a superstar multi-tasker to coordinate a vast array of timeframes and projects
- Strong administrative and computer skills (MS Office) with solid organizational and communication skills a must
- Prior production experience of 1 to 2 years required
- Working knowledge of CD and LP printing/manufacturing a plus
- Conscientious, reliable and have a great sense of humor
Salary + benefits. Normal office hours. Please forward a resume to email@example.com with PRODUCTION COORDINATOR in ALL CAPS in the subject header.