This Los Angeles-based administrative position supports our Creative Services & Production Department, which oversees pre-release project needs, including photoshoots, packaging design and printing, finished goods manufacturing, digital distribution and metadata, creation of physical and digital marketing materials, proofreading and editing credits and marketing materials, and certain supply chain and inventory logistics.
- Set up and maintain project portal and production sheets for all new releases
- Upload assets to shared drives and link to project portal
- Coordinate new release product shipments with vendors and distributors and ensure product is delivered on time for street date
- Coordinate new release promo allocation shipments
- Create monthly shipping report
- Place purchase orders/check requests, process invoices and track expenses in accounting system and production log
- Proofread credits, packaging, bios, press releases, email blasts, and other marketing materials
- Resize photos, cover art files and other graphic assets, as needed
- Create new release graphics and one-sheets, as needed
- Coordinate mp3 setup with vinyl vendors for download card fulfillment
- Attend meetings and take detailed notes to distribute to team
- General administrative support for department.
- 1-3 years prior music industry experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously under varying deadlines
- Fluency in English language and grammar
- Able to work independently and take initiative and ownership
- Photoshop and InDesign skills a big plus! While this is not a graphic design position, there will be opportunities for creative work, if desired.
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.