We’re looking for an experienced Community Manager to join Machine Shop Entertainment. You’ll be responsible for creating and supporting social strategies for artists’ brands across digital platforms and work directly on marketing and fan engagement campaigns in a fast-paced and forward-thinking environment. This includes awareness of best practices across all social platforms, including TikTok, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, + more. Interest / knowledge in Web 3 technology (blockchain, NFTs, cryptocurrency) is recommended.
In addition to being organized, analytical and resourceful, you must possess strong communication skills that are needed to interact with a variety of people and company functions. High enthusiasm, emotional intelligence, creativity, passion, and resourcefulness are crucial. This position is full-time with benefits.
What you’ll do:
- Manage and implement social calendars, which includes resourcing content, creating social assets, posting, and analytics
- Develop, manage and carry out social strategies across the various platforms
- Engage with fans and moderate interactions
- Monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization across all platforms – Respond and handle fan support emails and fan mail for artist fan club
- Oversee fan club website and develop strategies for exclusive fan engagement opportunities – Shoot occasional photos or b-roll for social posts
What we’re looking for:
- 2-3 years of experience in social media strategy, optimization, and best practices across Tik Tok, Instagram, Twitch, Discord, Twitter, Facebook, + more.
- Knowledge of setting up and managing live interactions with fans across various platforms
- Experience with running paid ads, social media campaigns
- Good grasp of social, streaming, and user analytics
- Strong familiarity with Google enterprise products (Gmail, calendar, docs)
- Proactive, efficient, able to take initiative
- Excellent oral and written communication and copywriting skills
Bonus Points for experience in the following:
- photography / video / editing
- coding / software
- graphic design