Lyric Financial is a tech driven financial services company serving the global music community.
Last year, we launched the first ever virtual ATM providing musicians with the ability to request advances on their earnings in less than minute, 24/7, 365, anywhere in the world.
Launched initially with SonyATV and Tunecore as a web-based platform, we are building on that success by adding additional partners, mobile and innovative features including revenue aggregation and management tools to put business control into the hands of creators and their support teams… where it belongs.
Our mission is to reinvent banking and financial services for creatives worldwide. Lyric Financial is headquartered in Nashville, TN with offices in NY and Los Angeles.
We are looking for a talented product manager to be responsible for developing our mobile products across the company as more fully described below.
This is a salaried, full-time position with possible equity for the right candidate and is based in our Nashville headquarters office.
KEY/PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Own and drive the product development roadmap for the Company’s financial product
- Responsibility for the full product lifecycle from initial concepts to commercial launch
- Determine prioritization of features and functionalities of each product, drawing from needs expressed by musicians and their support teams (managers, accountants, labels, booking agents, etc)
- Identify product requirements by working closely with cross-functional teams (development, operations, marketing)
- Translate product requirements into marketing and technical specifications documents
- Plan, prioritize, and direct development team project schedules to ensure products delivered as planned
- Prepare models / business cases that justify the recommendations and decisions for the feature and product prioritization decisions being made and to help convince internal stakeholders
- Develop a data/business intelligence team to define and report on relevant KPIs to continually optimize technical and financial performance, resolve issues and bring actionable insights internally and to external partners
- Continuously monitor competitive and industry landscape in music and fintech, keeping company abreast of key market developments
- 6 – 8 years of experience in product leadership, specifically in music industry and fintech
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and quantitative skills with data-driven approach to decisionmaking
- Deep understanding of and experience in the digital music ecosystem – Aggregators, YouTube, DSPs, booking agencies, Rights Management Societies (performance and neighboring rights), publishing… and various digital media types, such as Email, mobile push notification, display, contextual, native, etc…
- Passion for building innovative products that solve user needs through deep understanding of the customer
- Ability to travel 1 – 2 times/month primarily in the US, but also globally, to visit customers and partners
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Passion for music, concerts, and events
- 4-year degree BS/BA in a technical, business, or other analytical field required
Contact: Dawn Griffith, firstname.lastname@example.org
Lyric Financial is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate with regard to race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran status. All are invited to apply.