Low Profile is a female-run music licensing and consulting agency in Brooklyn, NY founded in 2017.
We represent individual artists and record labels including Captured Tracks, Terrible Records, Milk! Records, Brownswood, True Panther, EQT, Bayonet Records, and more for song placements in TV, Film, Advertising, etc. We are seeking an experienced New York-based Creative Sync Licensing executive to join our team.
- Actively pitch Low Profile artists to the film, tv, advertising, & video game community to procure syncs and increase revenue
- Create, develop & maintain new and existing relationships in the licensing community including music supervisors, film and TV networks, advertising agencies, video game companies, etc.
- Cultivate relationships with existing label and artist clients in order to be proactive in securing the right syncs & brand partnerships for our artists
- Attend industry events such as conferences, panels, showcase and mixers to stay current and aware of upcoming sync opportunities
- Support and contribute to new business initiatives including involvement with a&r process and growing the roster
Plan and execute strategic marketing campaigns by way of email blasts, samplers, artist showcases, etc.
The Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Obsession with music and genuine love of sync
- 5+ years’ experience in pitching for ads, tv shows, & films negotiating experience and general contract knowledge
- Established relationships within the sync licensing/creative community
- A proven track record generating creative opportunities/campaigns
- Financial planning/projecting experience
- General interest/knowledge of the current Low Profile roster
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
Great interpersonal and communication skills
Competitive pay + benefits + good vibes
For more information about the company:
Send resume/cover letter to [email protected]