Exciting opportunity for a Production & Marketing Coordinator to join London Records as part of the expanding team for this relaunched, legendary label (now part of Because Music).
The ideal candidate will have 4+ years’ experience working within Production/Marketing/A&R Coordination department of a record label.
The role requires excellent attention to detail, a love of music and passion for physical product/packaging.
- Excellent organisational skills plus the ability to manage multiple campaigns at the same time with meticulous attention to detail.
- Coordinate production deadlines for physical and digital releases. Ensure all dates from initiation to delivery are met
- Oversee procurement of assets for new releases and exercise a solid understanding of the supply chain
- Working with marketing team and production team to produce accurate specifications for new release packaging and production
- Liaising with production team/manufacturers to receive accurate quotes on new products
- Managing London Records archive of A/V assets, label copy etc. Ensuring current archive is run in most cost/time effective manner.
- Capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Assisting marketing team with uploads to other platforms- YouTube, Facebook, Vevo etc
- Understand and work within set budgets
- A solid understanding of A/V assets plus mastering, formats
- Ability to work with marketing manager and rest of team to identify, devise and implicate new systems to ensure smooth running of the label
- Also advantageous – good skills in Premiere, basic HTML, After effects
Reporting to: London Records, Label Manager