Marketing Assistant, London Records
Location: Shoreditch, London
The ideal candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a similar role in either at a label, distributor, or DSP.
Part of the Because Music Group, London Records is responsible for a hugely successful repertoire including Orbital, Goldie, Sugababes, Happy Mondays, Bananarama and Fine Young Cannibals, as well as an indent label for new signings and developing artists, Because London Records (Alewya, The Busy Twist).
- Managing the coordination of all marketing assets and circulating to relevant internal and external teams
- General administrative duties including processing invoices and processing expenses. Managing credit card payments and statements
- Working alongside marketing team to set up releases at retail & D2C. Managing the label’s D2C stores and working closely with third party platforms.
- Scheduling meetings and coordinating diaries
- Organising and attending team, artist planning and label meetings. Taking and circulating meeting minutes
- Managing and circulating label release schedules. Communicating changes to wider team.
- Prepare and send regular, weekly project updates on all active projects, highlighting key performance stats and milestones
- Creating artist presentations, decks and one-sheets
- Coordinating, booking and facilitating creative video and photo shoots
- Research projects across social and new media platforms and general artist projects
- Working with digital team to monitor project performance using internal data tools and liaising with digital teams to stay across digital and DSP developments
- Managing label events
- Assist with audio & video delivery process
- Assist managing London Records archive of A/V assets, label copy etc. Ensuring current archive is run in most cost/time effective manner.
- Understand and work within set budgets
- Ability to work with marketing manager and rest of team to identify, devise and implicate new systems to ensure smooth running of the label
- A highly organised, communicative team player who works efficiently and pro-actively with colleagues showing initiative and enthusiasm.
- Capability to work autonomously, demonstrating the ability to make decisions and manage a busy and demanding workload
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Positive and collaborative with ‘can do’ attitude, providing solutions to any problems.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to learn quickly and use own initiative
- And most importantly: passionate about music.