London based independent record label are looking for an experienced Product Manager to oversee upcoming releases.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record having devised and delivered successful releases globally and relevant experience in all aspects of digital marketing and social media campaigns.
The role will be overseeing the management of a number of upcoming high-profile releases and the candidate will need to be able to stay organised, prioritise their workload and communicate clearly to the wider team. The candidate should have a strong knowledge of the music industry and be able to think outside of the box.
- Devising and implementing quality and highly creative marketing campaigns.
- Regular communication with the label’s international department, distributor and wider team including radio, press contacts.
- Providing all weekly updates to the team to ensure of Global coordination on releases.
- Coordinating schedules/timelines for the overall campaign and the nuanced parts within each campaign (for example promo and press trips) across multiple territories / time zones.
- Collating and assigning all release parts, including album metadata, label copy and artwork, to be delivered to the label’s distributor for ingestion.
- Commissioning all creative aspects of a release from video to artwork as well as marketing assets.
- Being the accessible “point person” for all day-to-day concerns.
- Projecting and managing campaign budgets effectively.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3+ years music industry experience with a strong knowledge of the industry and marketplace.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to put ideas into practice.
- Exceptional organizational skills, with the ability to balance multiple priorities.
- A pro-active and enthusiastic approach.
- Experience in digital marketing including retargeting and assigning spend across all platforms.
- Wide network of creative resources.
- Very competitive salary aligned with experience.