Detailed Job Description/ Responsibilities:
- Define, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns for your roster of Loma Vista Recordings artists
- Lead the utilization of all artist websites and social networks (TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, Reddit, Discord) with necessary marketing & calls to action via assets made in house or via assets you will oversee the production of
- Create multi platform audio / visual assets needed for tentpole marketing moments (InDesign, Photoshop, Adobe Premiere,Final Cut Pro Proficient, etc)
- Quantify success and efficiency of digital promotions, social engagement and partnerships via various analytics tools ( spotify for artists, found.ee, google analytics)
- Manage relationships with top level artists, managers and other partners.
- Track specific milestones, including email, social and advertising conversion rates, plays and views (audio / video)
- Identify trends in digital marketing and social media and stay well versed in the latest updates to digital platforms
- Filter results of analysis and present to the internal departments
- Work with visual and art departments on digital content creation, optimization, and scheduling.
- Partner with internal departments (marketing, programing, production, press, research and program enterprises) to execute effective interactive strategies.
- Must have 2+ years experience in digital marketing with focus on analytics and content.
- Ability to lead cross-functional teams (strong project management, organization and communication skills)
- Ambitious individual sought who is self-starter requiring minimal direction.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must. Candidate will be collaborating with presenting campaigns to and contextualizing results for a broad audience every week.
- Social strategy a must and paid media planning experience a plus
- Must thrive in a team environment, but be able to take initiative and work independently.
- Candidate must be motivated, creative, innovative, organized, detail oriented and accustom to working under tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, particularly Photoshop, Premiere & After Effects
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Background in music / entertainment preferred