To maximise ticket sales and revenue by providing effective ticketing information and advice; and proactively managing inventory, ticket agents and allocations
Live Nation Music UK is part of Live Nation Entertainment, the largest live entertainment company in the world, consisting of five businesses: concert promotion and venue operations, sponsorship, ticketing solutions, ecommerce and artist management. Live Nation Entertainment seeks to innovate and enhance the live entertainment experience for artists and fans: before, during and after the show.
Liaise with Promoters, venues, ticket agents and other stakeholders to advise on and manage the ticketing for Live Nation concerts including arena and stadia tours (and potentially festivals and other events).
- Prepare events for on-sale by confirming and configuring event details including: manifests, seating plans, price structures; marketing partner, artist / fan club, record label and other presales; internal, VIP, ticket agent and other holds and allocations; and booking fees, rebates, ticket stock and text.
- Administer events in EOS (our in-house event operating system), maximise ticket sales and revenue by monitoring and analysing sales to proactively manage inventory and allocations across ticket agents
- Produce event sales forecasts, updates, charts, analyses, management information and other reports including final reconciliations
- Work on-site at outdoor events (potentially including festivals) as required; including weekends and evenings and overseeing and/or staffing Box Office operations
- Process internal ticket orders including artist management and label requests; raising invoice requisitions as appropriate
- Any other reasonable duties as directed by Management
SKILLS / KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of live Event Ticketing gained in a Promoter, Ticket agent or Venue environment
- Adept in using ticketing systems and reporting functions in particular.
- Previous experience of using reporting tools and platforms to write and manage reports would be an advantage.
- Excellent numeracy skills with exceptional attention to detail and proficiency in using Excel at intermediate or above level
- Excellent literacy skills with a proven ability to communicate, both verbally and in writing, with colleagues up to Executive board-level
The following attributes determine how the role will be carried out and are required to be a success:
- Proactive and demonstrates initiative, drive and commitment to achieve objectives
- Uses interpersonal skills to establish excellent rapport and working relationships
- Self-motivated and takes ownership for personal and technical skills development
- Well organised, deadline focused and adept at prioritising workloads
- Combines analytical thought with creativity to excel at problem-solving
- Maintains good commercial awareness, proven ability to maximise sales and understands business drivers
You may have experience in the following roles:
- Ticketing Manager, Client Account / Services Manager or Executive, Box Office Manager
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.