Live Nation is looking for a CRM Manager for a 12 month maternity cover based in London starting in March 2018.
The CRM Manager is responsible for day to day management of customer data and communication with them through email.
You will also support the shared team goal to grow reach, engagement and first party data.
Live Nation UK is part of Live Nation Entertainment which is the world’s leading live entertainment company comprised of global market leaders: Ticketmaster, Live Nation Concerts, LN Media and Artist Nation Management.
- Email: Manage the planning, build and delivery of all Live Nation emails including newsletters and solus emails (this will involve the build of some, with support from the Digital Marketing Assistant)
- Segmentation: Planning and building audiences for variety of marketing communications including for use in paid media
- Mentoring and line management: of Digital Marketing Assistant
- Data: Work with Head of Digital Marketing on data management, taking responsibility for monthly auditing of new customer records, identifying missing data and working to trouble shoot
- Strategy: Working with the Head of Digital Marketing to develop CRM strategy
- Reporting: Manage / oversee CRM Reporting
Essential skills & experience
- Demonstrable experience managing CRM communications including email and audience build
- Experience with Exact Target
- Understanding of data regulations
- Experience managing multiple projects to completion under concurrent, rigorous deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate passion for the customer and understanding what makes them tick (and click)
- Confident and experienced data analyst – experience with Exact Target or similar
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal) – copy writing experience required
- Proactive, self-starter and a team player
- Able to work in evenings and weekends when necessary
- Passion for live music
Desired skills & experience
- Experience with Photoshop / other
Education & qualifications
- English language fluent written and oral essential
- A Bachelor’s Degree or relevant qualification/experience is required.
You may have experience in the following roles: CRM Manager, Senior CRM Executive