Litmus Music is a Carlyle backed company focused on acquiring, managing and generating excess returns from music assets.
The Litmus Music team has over 100 years of combined experience across many facets of the music industry, deep industry relationships and access to a robust pipeline of deal flow.
Litmus is looking to add a talented individual to join its deal team.
- Model music catalog acquisitions using intrinsic and relative valuation techniques including discounted cash flow (DCF), performance multiple (PM) and other valuation models.
- Compile documentation to support actual financials and assumptions used in the valuation models.
- Participate in developing acquisition investment thesis.
- Participate in discussions with and provide deliverables to various constituents, including Board of Directors, Investors, Senior Management, Sell-side representatives, and External Audit groups.
- Update consolidated planning models to reflect actual performance and future cash flows. Complete variance analyses.
- Assess value creation drivers that have contributed to changes in valuations over the holding period of each investment.
- Assist in enhancing the group’s reporting processes, procedures and analytics.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or Accounting.
- 2 to 4 years of experience in banking, private equity, FP&A, or consulting.
- Experience performing valuations on assets and/or companies including discounted cash flows.
- Music industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to adapt to new challenges in a dynamic and fast paced environment while handling multiple projects.
- Keen attention to details and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to display confidence when discussing valuations.
- Ability to work well within a team-oriented environment or individually.
- High proficiency in Excel especially related to financial modeling and PowerPoint.