Title: National Radio Promotions
Salary: Competitive / Experience Essential
Annual Leave: 20 days per year + 8 bank holidays
Hours: 10.00am – 6.00pm (Hybrid: Wednesday & Thursday in our office)
Location: Camden, London, NW1
A bit about us
Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, streaming, online and print promotion campaigns globally through our LA and London offices. In 2014 after recognising a gap in the market we moved our services stateside and opened an additional arm of the business in LA. Specialising in an areas of electronic and popular music, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns.
With a client roster boasting the likes of Doja Cat, RAYE, Blxst, Black Coffee, Meduza, Alesso, The Martinez Brothers, Andy C, Eats Everything, Pryda, Jodie Harsh, Sigala and MK to name a few, Listen Up are now recognised as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services. We have grown massively over the last 13 years with offices in both the UK and US, with fours companies across the music promotion landscape under our Listen Up umbrella.
Where you step in
We are currently recruiting for a passionate and driven individual, with experience within radio promotions to join our established National Radio Team. You will be an integral part of of a talented and forward-thinking team.
You will be:
- Working with labels, management companies and artists directly
- You will be on front line of radio promotion, working alongside and building relationships with the best radio presenters and producers in the UK.
- Organising campaigns, identifying targets, and targeting promo opportunities.
The essential skills you will bring
- Experience working in a similar role is essential.
- A strong understanding of UK Radio; BBC, Kiss, Capital networks radio being key
- Knowledge of community radio, Rinse, Radio X, Reprezent, NTS and wider regional stations
- A strong interest in electronic, Dance, Rap, R&B, Hiphop and Popular music
- An understanding of DSP’s, and the streaming landscape
- Strong communication, Organisation skills and work well as part of a team
- Competent user of Word, Excel, iTunes, Spotify, and Amazon
What to expect from us
We value and listen to our staff whilst maintaining a fun working environment, encourage new ideas and offering career progression. Our staff events are legendary, and you will be joining our well established team where you will be given genuine care and support from your colleagues and Directors.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye out on our website for any future opportunities.
Listen Up is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, or age.
If you are interested in working with us, please apply by emailing a cover letter outlining how you reach our essential requirements along with a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.