Established in 2009 Listen Up offer a tailored range of bespoke radio, club, online and print promotion campaigns, both across the UK and worldwide. Specialising in electronic music and events, we place our clients directly in the spotlight with the experience and knowhow to oversee thoughtful, effective and engaging campaigns.
With a client roster boasting the likes of Deadmau5, Avicii, Annie Mac, DJ Fresh, We Are FSTVL and SW4, Listen Up are now recognised as one of the market leaders in the world of music promotion services.
The Digital Team is a newly formed arm of the business, quickly progressing since its in-ception in October 2016, taking on Jamie Jones, Maceo Plex, Paradise, Boardmasters Festival to name a few.
Where you step in:
We are currently recruiting for a highly creative, self-motivated Digital Marketing Manager with a passion for electronic music and industry relevant experience to join our rapidly growing team.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning and putting into play digital marketing activity across Listen Up’s client channels, in close collaboration with their wider campaigns to ensure an integrated strategy.
If you are interested in working with us, please ensure you meet our essential requirements and apply by completing our application form outlining how you meet the requirements along with a copy of your CV. Please note that any CVs sent with no application form will not be processed.
THE SKILLS YOU WILL BRING:
- Minimum 3 years’ social media & digital media planning experience within an entertainment brand or agency
- Understanding of evolving technology and ability to research and discover new opportunities
- Awareness and interest in online and general cultural trends
- Ability to share and convey updates, ideas and vision with clarity and in the lan-guage of the audience
- Great understanding of industry benchmarks across digital platforms & formats
- Cutting edge knowledge of emerging technologies and platforms in the digital space
- Great relationship building skills – get to know the artists and management in a friendly but professional way – maintain credibility
- Interest in international/other markets
- Drive and tenacity to move projects forward and achieve best possible results
- Active contributor
- Experience with Photoshop, Dreamweaver and video editing would be a huge plus.
THE KEY FOCUS AREAS OF THIS ROLE ARE:
- Planning of campaigns across the company roster to deliver creatively-driven results-focused digital marketing campaigns
- Delivering on day-to-day campaigns, supporting artists and managers in delivering on them
- Drive innovation: to position Listen Up as an industry leader in digital marketing and creativity
- Drive artist & audience development: to build CRM strategy & social media presence to build acts, and to continually grow and engage global fan base
- Work with Director of Digital to develop consistent presentation and analysis of key campaign metrics
- The role demands that you have a good knowledge of music, tech and general cultural trends, be naturally pro-active with a personable ‘can do’ attitude and have excellent organisational skills.
What to expect from us:
You will be based in our offices within the vibrant heart of Camden, a few minutes’ walk from excellent transport links with the added delights of the world famous market.
We value and listen to our staff whilst maintaining a fun collabrative environment, encourage new ideas and offer career progression. Our staff events are legendary and you will be joining our well established team where you will be given genuine care and support from your colleagues and Directors.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications but thank you for your interest in working with us, please keep an eye out on our website for any future opportunities.
Listen Up is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suita-bly qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.