Lime Tree Music is one of the leading agencies in the UK focused on PR & radio promotion for Nashville / contemporary country & Americana music clients.
We are expanding due to continued growth, and looking for an experienced music publicist to join our dedicated team, initially on a part-time (22.5 hours per week) six-month contract, with a view to extending into a permanent role.
For the right person, we would be open to flexible hours and remote working, though availability to work in the London area when required is essential.
The ideal candidate will have 5 years minimum relevant experience working in a mainstream PR role, with great communication skills and a portfolio of work to show self-developed successful campaigns and examples of strong coverage for both new and established acts.
We want to hear from dynamic individuals with a love of live and recorded music and an understanding of industry trends, who are motivated by gaining high-impact coverage for their artists, thinking outside the box, and taking full ownership of projects and campaigns.
- Working alongside our team to develop and execute creative online and print PR campaigns
- Attending media days and live events to accompany interviews and promo opportunities
- Independently using existing personal connections with high-profile media and influencers to gain results for ongoing artist projects
- Representing the Lime Tree Music brand in a growing market through effective communication with journalists and other industry professionals
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience a mainstream PR role, with a portfolio of work to show self-developed content.
- Strong team player with an ability to work independently/remotely as required
- Experience in an agency setting
- Strong understanding of the role of PR within the music industry, and related knowledge of key editorial targets, including specific music publications and local and national outlets
- Structured approach, eye for detail and ability to manage deadlines,while dealing with ad-hoc queries and requests
- Previous experience and working knowledge of Cision and Google G-Suite (Docs/Drive/Sheets)
- Additional language skills useful, but not essential
- Experience and contacts within radio would also be welcome