Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London based company that specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights, one of the fastest growing revenue streams in music.
Working primarily within the electronic, pop & urban scenes, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to join our day to day operation to assist with royalty processing to ensure we are maximising revenue for both our artists and labels.
- Corresponding with both our collection societies (CMO’s) worldwide and our clients assuring all statements are correct and successfully imported into our bespoke system.
- Ensuring that societies are sending timely statements and following up when necessary
- Reconciling society statements
- Simple preparation of invoices where necessary
- Investigating incorrect royalty statements & analysing statements for missing recordings
- Working with our team to strict deadlines to ensure clients’ statements are accurate and complete
- Regular meetings and reports to management
- Other similar royalty administration tasks that we would require your assistance with.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Royalty administration experience
- Well-rounded knowledge of the music industry and experience in royalty processing
- Highly organised & time management skills are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be proficient with Mac OS and Excel
- Able to work with large amounts of data.
- Ability to work to tight monthly deadlines
- Quick learner
Get in touch:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com and please outline the role you’re applying for in the email subject.
Salary competitive but dependent on experience.