Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London based company, which specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights.
Lime Blue Music represents almost one million recordings from over 1,500 different performer and master owner clients.
Working across all genres of music, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
We are looking for an experienced music industry professional with an extensive international network, to join us as Business Development Manager, based out of our London office and overseeing our global client acquisitions and partnerships.
- Corresponding with both Performers and Labels assuring all documentation has been received and onboarded.
- Liaising with all of our collection societies (CMO’s) around the world, completing all paperwork and auditing performer and label registrations.
- Assisting with dispute processes.
- Assuring all clients have all relevant information and have been informed on new procedures.
- Client repertoire analysis and capture, assisting with obtaining all new catalogues for both artists and labels, along with data validation for these catalogues.
- Maintain updated & accurate notes in our CRM system
- Strategic development for client retention.
- Travel in UK and sometimes international to meet business needs and events.
- Regular meetings and reports to management
- Other similar administrative tasks that we would require your assistance with.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 years experience in the music industry
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Neighbouring Rights or Publishing
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel
GET IN TOUCH:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to [email protected]
Salary competitive but dependent on experience.