Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London based company, which specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights.
Lime Blue Music represents hundreds of thousands of recordings from over 1000 different performer and master owner clients.
Working primarily within the electronic, pop & urban scenes, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
We are seeking a self-motivated and driven individual to join our day to day operation to assist with maximising revenue for both our artists and labels. This specific role would develop your knowledge on all areas of neighbouring rights.
- Corresponding with both Artists and Labels assuring all documentation has been received and onboarded.
- Liaising with all of our collection societies (CMO’s) around the world, completing all paperwork and auditing performer and label registrations.
- Assisting with dispute processes.
- Assuring all clients have all relevant information and have been informed on new procedures.
- Client repertoire analysis and capture, assisting with obtaining all new catalogues for both artists and labels, along with data validation for these catalogues.
- Maintain updated & accurate notes in our CRM system
- Strategic development for client retention.
- Travel in UK and sometimes international to meet business needs and events.
- Regular meetings and reports to management
- Other similar administrative tasks that we would require your assistance with.
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
- Neighbouring rights experience preferred but not essential.
- Administration experience.
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Highly Organised & Time Management Skills are a must.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Must be Proficient with Mac OS, Microsoft Word and Excel
GET IN TOUCH:
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Salary competitive but dependent on experience.