Lime Blue Music is a rapidly growing London-based company that specialises in the worldwide management, collection and distribution of Neighbouring Rights, one of the fastest growing revenue streams in music.
Working primarily within the electronic and urban scenes, our goal is to maximise Neighbouring Rights income for our clients through our direct relationships with collection societies, detailed data through our bespoke online portal, and rapid accounting.
- Market research for new potential clients
- Meeting, emailing and calling new potential clients
- Drafting agreements & negotiation of contracts
- Client repertoire analysis and capture
- Client on-boarding
- Strategic development for client retention
- Travel in UK and sometimes international to meet business needs
What will you do
- Maintain an effective sales pipeline ensuring that it is developed, researched and built through a combination of self-sourcing and following up on prospect sales leads.
- Proactively identify potential clients through a variety of methods (e.g. social media, radio play, charts, etc.) and to convert these into clients.
- Ensure client’s repertoire is being correctly identified and claimed through a variety of methods.
- Identify and build relationships with managers, decision makers, and influencers within the music business.
- Attend networking and other events to sell, create opportunities, and build relationships.
- Maintain updated & accurate notes in the CRM system for all prospects & leads.
- Educate and advise customers about neighbouring rights, their sources and income.
- Regular meetings and reports to management.
Skills / Qualifications
- A minimum of 3, ideally 5 year’s experience in the music industry
- Experienced with digital platforms and new technologies
- Excellent knowledge of record labels and artists
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient with Mac, Microsoft Word and Excel, Salesforce, Keynote
Get in touch
Please send your CV and covering letter via email to email@example.com
Salary competitive, but dependent on experience.